ALD Vacuum Systems designs and manufactures vacuum furnace systems used in heat treating. We specialize in automated vacuum furnace systems and our world renowned product line includes:
- ModulTherm® … high throughput, automated vacuum furnace systems
- SyncroTherm®… high profits, maintain manufacturing takt times in heat treat.
- NitroTherm®… high flexibility, Vacuum Purged Gas Nitriding (VPGN)
- DualTherm®… high performance, dual chamber furnaces for HPGQ or VOQ
ALD Vacuum Systems focuses on a variety of market segments including:
- Fuel systems
- Tool and Die
- Heavy Equipment
- Oil and Gas
- Commercial Heat Treating
ALD Vacuum Systems maintains ISO 9001:2008 certification through ALD Vacuum Technologies, GmbH of Hanau, Germany and adheres to the following standards for North American installations:
- National Electric Code
- NFPA 70 – NEC Standards
- NFPA 79
- OSHA State and Federal Standards
- UL508, 489 Design for Industrial Control Panels
- UL508A-SB Method for short circuit current (SCCR) calculations.
- IEC 61131 Programmable Controllers
- EPA Standards
- FCC Regulations
ALD Vacuum Systems Inc. is a subsidiary of ALD Vacuum Technologies, GmbH of Hanau, Germany and part of the AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N. V., Netherlands.